Monday, July 27, 2009

Huh...

Since I just changed linens yesterday and have to do it AGAIN today, I decided to google 'diapers for older kids' to find some heavy duty diapers for kids with special needs. I found some options that had links to the stores that sold them off to the side. Funny thing...I decided to click on one particular site called 'Diaper Connection' only to find that it is NOT for my child, but for 'Lifetime Infantilists.'

Now, I don't consider myself to be naive; and I suppose I knew there were some interesting folks out there who were into this sort of thing. I just hadn't ever had the pleasure of any sort of close encounter with this unique hobby.

I have to tell you...after all the freaking diapers I've seen, I cannot for the life of me understand why an adult would CHOOSE to purchase these when they weren't a necessity. Or are they?

And that, loyal readers, is a point to ponder.

Ahh...I feel so enlightened today!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hee hee - I saw a segment on Lifetime Infantilists on one of the HBO Real Sex shows. Very, um, interesting. Ahh, to each his own.

fer said...

HBO Real Sex...Lifetime Infantilists. Egads. When I combine my time as a college R.A. with my high school vice principal experiences, I think I've seen everything...but NOT QUITE. Debbie, thanks for two LOL posts in a row!

Sitemeter