Thursday, October 22, 2009

Short & Sweet

M just came over to me as I was sitting at my desk. He handed me the Madagascar (or 'Casecar' as he calls it) dvd, looked me in the eye and said, 'thank you.'

Trust me...this is HUGE.

And of course, I had to oblige him because he actually brought something to me (which never happens), and then even asked me for it in the best way he knew how.

This movie makes him wicked anxious. He's buzzing around the room making sounds and then coming back to his spot in front of the tv. By the time we get to the end he will be bouncing a good three feet off of the ottoman. And when it's over...well, there will be a meltdown.

But he asked for it, so who the hell cares?!!!

3 comments:

little miss mel said...

Awe, M! What a lovely sign!!! Happy for you Debbie. :)

cassy said...

Yay M!!!

stellarparenting.com said...

yipee for the new things!

Sitemeter